Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Leave me a note before goodbye..

Hai!

Got so lazy of doing physics... so shall post first bah before i go back to doing it. zzt.
I started using weibo more! It's awesomeeee, the chinese quotes that i found posted up are so beautiful...
She's leaving tomorrow... somehow it's tugging hard at my heartstrings..
it never felt this way with my parents.. they come and go for business or vacation but
she's not them. She's the closest person to me... and i just can't stand the fact she's leaving.. it felt like something
is going to be missing from me. That's just how much she means to me.
Prepared to wake up early to send her off.

Today was fun!! I think the first time we ever went out together.
6 of us! it was utterly hilarious.. been a long time since i ever laughed so much..
And i realize this is probably one of the rare moment where i went out without initiating one.
It was nothing much, just lunch and a bit of hang out. But it was still niceee.
Gushing over guys ( not me.. but well yeah, jy and sam was hilarious)
It was supposed to be lzy, evil line and me, but somehow we managed to gather more people.
Conversation flew, and it was just so hilarious, and at the same time, it makes me rather weird.
I mean i do love it all.. but this is one of those times that i went without cat. I miss her.. :(

Then evil line and I took almost the whole red line back home.. a journey of more than 1 hour :O
But still, even that was fun.. and i realize my childhood got spoiled by trn and evil line... D:
Sad can.. lzy didn't listen of course.. but it took me quite long to realize the whole thing..
my brain hasn't been processing much stuff well..
i even fell asleep while i was showering... and when i was cleaning up my room, i remembered
she was telling me she will tidy and i stoned for literally 5mins before processing it..
Hahaha! Falling sick again.. but oh well. Just a few more questions and i'm off to bed.

I really miss lifegroup a lot. The talk with joyce just make me miss them even more. But the feeling of
being detached from it all, is just overwhelming. And when i start thinking i stop mattering, God, thank You
for reminding me again that I'm needed. By the people in my life. I just never stop loving You even more.
I don't know what i'm really feeling, i found it hard to explain to joyce itself. But it just felt an odd
chord struck whenever I'm there. Was it jealousy? Doubts just formed in my mind.. making me wonder
whether do i really fit in this puzzle..

Parting note, thank God i haven't had much of panic attack. (:
Shall just leave you with what He said to me.
It's something i found on FB.. but i found it applied.. so...

On this day of your life, Daphne, we believe God wants you to know ... that you matter.
People need you. People you love and even people you have never met are depending on you. You matter to God as well. No one else can be the person you were created to be. Do not think for a minute that you are not important; - the world needs you. God needs you.

love
daffy

0 comments:

Post a Comment