Sunday, June 19, 2011

I will remember this moment

There had been lots of gathering during the holidays. Quite fun all of them.
But yet, my attacks still haven't went away..

~

I saw her standing there. She was wearing black. I have no idea what made her stood out from the crowd. But as the people that past by, i can't help but wonder she looks familiar. Somehow it seems the people that past by us, started to slow down or has time begin to halt?

She turned around, walked towards me. I can hear the echoes of her footsteps. which was appalling considering we are standing on a busy street, with overwhelming number of people and it was pretty much chaotic. But i can still hear it all the same. The sound of her footsteps. Her hands slowly reaching up, pointing at me.

I felt a strange sensation. Then as i looked around, i found myself chained. Somehow, i couldn't move at all and she was still coming closer. Closer and closer. i tried to move away, but i can't. It was as though somehow things start to pale, and all i see is her. My legs couldn't move, they became so stiff.

She pointed at my leg and raised her hand.

My leg moved according to her. I had no power or control it anymore. I stared in fright. Muttering to myself, move! stupid leg, move. but no matter how hard i try, it won't move. It was as though it has its own will and it is only listening to her.

I was no longer on the busy streets. But on those shiny operating table. I feel so exposed. There was only one light shining down on me. I no longer see her. But i still feel her presence, Tears stained my cheek. "go away" a bare whisper flew past my lips. "stop controlling me."

She came into view once more, she laughed. Her sinister laugh send a chill down my soul. Breaking whatever left of me.

"what are you saying? I am you." The light shone at her face, and i saw those hollow eyes staring back me. I was staring at a person who has a striking resemblance of me. No, she is me.

That's when there was a black out. The voices, they kept coming at me. sneering at me. Laughing.

"Stop it. Stop it. stop it. Get out of my head."

And i snapped out of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment