Thursday, June 30, 2011

Walk two moons

I love that line. It was a book i fell in love with.

Hmm. Nothing to do much at home, just moping around, feeling sick.
I did something i regretted yesterday but yeah..

Updates!
Have been having attacks much, though still haven't found the root cause of it. so all i can do is pray for healing and just continue to not do things that make me act up. Which although seemed rather stupid, cause it means absolutely no running and jumping, and all other fun stuff which i love to do. Haiz. But can't help it right, since i'm getting way a lot of scolding cause of my reckless behavior. Reminded me of what mel said about me, I'm not exactly depending on people anymore but i can't depend on people to always constantly care about me if i don't even first, care about my own health issues.

Yeps. A friend once told me that i was a total introvert. It doesn't mean i'm anti social, but i'm just not someone who open up to people. HAHAHAH that friend called me a glue for always sticking to her. But still thanks char, for every one of those moments.

+Exams are fast approaching. I don't feel prepared at all. Gah.

I wonder if I ever cross your mind. even for that few minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment