Monday, September 26, 2011

Hollow voice

I went to check up today, everything's fine. I came back from port dickson just a few hours ago.
~
Trust, trickling like grains of sand. You can only hold on to so much, before it slip past your fingers.
The wind past, throwing away what is familiar
thrusting one into the unknown.


Like a clock chiming a final tone,
resounding a hollow sound.
I wonder why it seems to prick the already numb senses.


Tears slipped past as it always do
I leaned back, trying to grasp back the lost grains
but i was afraid that it would slip past me.


That wave of disappointment i could never deal with
as it echoes once more,


I withdrew my hand,
and just hope somehow
sun would shine again on this little cloud.
~


Back to work people! 


Daffy

0 comments:

Post a Comment