Friday, November 4, 2011

The real fight

Words no longer convey the feelings you kept inside, what then, will you fade away? 
When had things become so cold, where i don't know whether to give up or to keep on
believing that things will change. I'm crying, can't you tell? 

I'm upset not of your actions but how much you change so much. Like i can no longer 
see a flicker of the same person i saw. What then, is our fight?

For the real fight lies within, where the words we never say, and the struggle of a one sided hope.
I am lost, because we are walking two different paths
It seemed we are just perhaps, as good as we made ourselves to be.

And you're no longer there

~
Updates updates! 
I finished most of my papers, some were hard, okay and easy. But i guess i done what i could,
so there's no turning back but to keep looking forward. I guess the only thing left to do is just 
do all i can for the remaining two papers and partayyyyyy like crazy. Of course, i will be working too!
I found a job already heee :) 

Speaking of which, I came up with an example to describe myself i guess. I think i'm like a balloon,
i trapped all the negativity, all the upset feelings and anxiety into this place, and it keep building up
and i would not let go of it to release the air, maybe i forgotten to. So when like anything major finish,
take chinese for example, i will just go kaplueeee. Or rather i will just collapse. Or like what i did just now..

I did relax though, went out with joes (: We really spend a bomb though! Went to eat pepper lunch, then
went to walk around, got gt's present! as well as watched movies and eat ice. heh, i laughed a lot and cried a lot
because of the movie as well as being with her. HAHAHHA

I saw some close people, but it's strange huh, how we are all so distant and far apart now, i guess that's what time
do to us eh? 

~

those name calling hurts. those words you say still spill over the scars. Stop it, because you have no idea how much
it hurts. You have no idea how much it is like to go through the same thing over and over again. Doesn't mean you 
can get away around, because you have obviously take a joke too far.


I wanna You to know this 
Because of You my life has a purpose
You helped me be who I am today

I see
myself in every word You say
there's so much
that i'm going through
I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for You

so I'm never going down,
I'm never giving up,
so put your hands up
if you worship Him

So what if the road is tough
so what if I fall down
going to stand back up
because He did

woah oh oh oh oh
woah oh oh oh

put your hands up
reach the sky
for He's not too far away
close your eyes
and take a breath
for He's truly here with you.

so I'm never going down,
I'm never giving up,
so put your hands up
if you worship Him

~

That's all for now folks, i'm too emo now..

Hugs till then,
daffy

0 comments:

Post a Comment