Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Lately I've been losing sleep; dreaming about the way we could be

I really love the song counting stars a lot hahahha cause my workplace has this party and i went to this club, (my first time to a club and i was so blur and gong) Hahahah yeah so the band played it and i really love the song. "lately I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the way we could be..." Best way to describe my feelings these days.
~
well exams has finally ended. It has been a crazy ride, i can't imagine how many times i break down trying to get through the stages, how many papers I did, or how much of an annoyance i am to the people around me. But I'm utterly grateful to the dulan clique for being there for me, the UN people, of course grace, joes, qian and the list will just prattled on. But ironically my motivation also came from you as well.. ced. I dont know what is our status now but I'm grateful to you too, for being there for me when I was panicky for my papers.. which was weird that you still am the only person that could cheer me up and really calm me down. We cannot handle each other, I dont exactly claim I need you in my life. But subconsciously or not, I see myself being there for you or caring for you and I owe those tears and stupid smiles to you.
~
The year is slowly getting to a closure. I guess i've grown a lot this year compared to any time in my life. Been a lot clearer and moments started becoming fleeting. I love hard, I learn to be the best of myself. Being strong in my life, for the people i care and love, and being there for them as well. I'm blessed to have many people caring for me, and always feel so sheltered with love by friends. I can never go through 2013 without ya guys, and for all the crazy moments, thanks for sharing it with me. Shout out to my bestie who is still attached, last long to yaaaaaa~~~ Crazy girl who dont meet up with me but each time we do, you have always been there to hear me bitch about life. Also to my best guy friend, thanks for the times spend listening to me rant, thanks for sharing and enlightening me about the present, not the past or the future but just the present. Thanks grace for always listening to me, and even though i tio spammed by you a lot a lot, but I always enjoyed the times we spent. Heheheh :x Of course i can never forget qiannnnn, we became one of the close friends I could talk to, and our relations is so funny that everyone always give me the disbelief when I said how we met. Thank you so much for always having me over. Love cat so mucchhhh as well for always always always meeting up with me, even for just pure randomness and travelling singapore with me. We're crazy twins i swear.
~
Then there's you, ced. I'm honestly not the strongest person when it comes to dealing with emotions. But you're the first guy I can proclaim I would drop everything just to make sure you're okay. And i guess you're also the first guy I can truly claim I gave my all in loving you. Though it's so confusing and complicated now, but it has never once make me regret knowing or loving you. Loving you was a choice or a mistake i was glad to make. There was moments of anger, of fear, of tension, but there was also moments of bliss, of gratefulness and for everything you do, you make it better in my life. Thanks to you, I learn to work hard for my exams, i stop giving a shit about what people think of me whether they're judging me, thanks for teaching me to be strong, to be more in control of my emotions.

"But baby, I've been, I've been praying hard, Said, no more counting dollars. We'll be counting stars"

0 comments:

Post a Comment