Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Loving him was red

I started loving the songs from Taylor Swift - Red and Avril Lavinge all over again, maybe it's just my emotions these day, i prefer slow ballad and emotional songs bah.
~
Side note, it's such a loooonnnnnggggg holidays, like ermaigawd, i have no idea where to spend it, but somehow or rather, I ended up spending it to the utmost best I could. Pursued dancing which was something i regretted giving up in primary school and went on to try to follow up on the passion of animals, taking up something at the zoo. Hope it all goes well. It seems fun pursuing the things I finally love most. :)
Been meeting up with lotsa friends, secondary school clique, choir friends, guitar friends, class clique, dulan clique, childhood friends, even met up with a long lost friend *gasp* well, let's just say I had really missed that basket for leaving without a word 9 years ago, and to know he was still alive and well, was something I had learn to put at ease in my heart. I guess, it was just a gap that was never filled, and being one of my best friend then, childhood sucks a lot growing up without him. But glad to know he is well.
~
A friend once told me that in this year of 2014, i should probably think of 3 things I want to pursue and complete. I think the first two were easy, I said dancing and cycling. Up to this date, I still do not know how to cycle, and that kindda embarrass me a lot especially when I'm out with my friends. I feel like a kid, (not that they're not calling me that already) and it makes me feel that in my childhood, I hadnt grown up normally like the rest. The next was dancing, i really wanted to do that and go on to a stage to dance. Being heavily influenced in the arts sector, I had recited a speech before in public, i had acted out on stage,I had played instruments on stage, I had sang on the stage before, taking up literature, writing poetry but I had never truly dance before on stage and that was something i really wanted to try.. the last I didnt dare mention but most likely it was to get past the relationship hurt in my life. I was still very fearful of love and i really didnt like having my feelings be put at the expense of someone, to throw around and hurt. The thought itself is just too fearful for me and up till date, I still had dreams where i woke up crying.
~
I got my hamster. Likka finally, Named her Star. For hope and i guess i love looking at stars and wishing on them, it always seem to brighten my night up whenever I'm gloomy. For Star, she has always been able to do that for me, whenever I'm sad, she would be able to brighten it up, just like a flicker of star, even though it may not be much, but it was the well needed warmth whenever I'm down. I'm grateful for this birthday present of mine, and i think it was probably one of the best presents anyone could have given me.

I would love to update more but i have a session for the juniors to rush through so adios for now~

0 comments:

Post a Comment