Sunday, April 13, 2014

My whims & rants

Sometimes it seems hard to go on each day, like I just want to sleep and never wake up.
Sometimes it seems if i move just a little slower, slower and slower, people would forget me in their steps.
Sometimes I think so long as I suit my role in the person's life, once my role ceased, so would us.
Sometimes I ponder how much do people miss me, when most of the time I spent my days in this torturing mind of mine.
Sometimes I presumed I'm just a superficial reason for people to be together, like I'm a glue, to make the number up.
Sometimes I care too much and got hurt so easily.
...
At times like this, i really wish i dont exist. 
At times like this, i really wish to hurt myself.
At times like this, I really want someone to care,
to need, to tell me that they miss me.
To talk to me and make me happy.
...
But at times like this, I realize I'm my own enemy
and I had created this barrier in front of me,
where I can feel the pain
yet hid it beneath a smile. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment