Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Fragments of simplicity

"actually the thing about life is that it is actually very simple, it is humans who wants to make it complicated."
"how so." 
"well. maybe humans just want to make it complicated because they want to feel that they are more than a beast, more than their very natural instincts"
~
All the worrying and insecurities that I try to forgo seems to surface one by one. Will I do well? Will I make a good future that Im desperately running to? How far will I go to be free? How much of a sacrifice is enough? Will I truly be enough. Is there such things as happily ever after? -- thoughts that occupy me each night and leave me tossing and waking up in the dead of the night. Im merely a dreamer, lost in my own thoughts, hoping one day it will all make sense. 
~
Lighter note, i'm grateful for all the meetup and for the people that care for me. I may not show it or maybe i have slowly drifted to my cosy corner, I'm not one to meet people to be honest. I may look the craziest, but most of the time i wish to have quiet moments, ironically I'm usually the one who make the most noise :] thanks for asking me whether im okay, of forcefully intruding to my little bubble, and telling me that somehow, be it our bullshits, or my emotional highs and lows, that im somehow worth it. to all these friends who always meet up with me to check up on me, i thank you. to the crazy peeps who drop a iloveyou every now and then, or flirting outrageously at me to make me smile, thankyou. 
~
ill be okay. i promise i wont falter and i will fight for my own dreams. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment