Friday, August 8, 2014

Ns

Seems like many of my friends are in ns itself... :(
-
Dont get me wrong, i have no qualms over the issue, but i merely miss the presence of constant company. Im not those who text or meet them often, but i know that within a ring or a drop of message, that they would be the one that care, that would bother to spend that moment asking me what's wrong. I'm gonna miss that.

Im gonna miss our craziness, be it the numerous laughter i have with you guys, im gonna miss our outings, our food hunts, our inside jokes, our camwhoring, our icecream dates, im gonna miss those weird selfies, our sick innuendos, the amount of photos we mass send each other, the amount of drama i can confide in you guys, and know ill never be judged. Im gonna miss our "judging" you face, im gonna miss all the inside information and gossip ill get from you guys, and im gonna miss being treated like a bro at one moment and another moment, like a little sister that never has to grow up. Im gonna miss how the amount of bullshit i mindfucked you guys with, that in the end, i know you'll still be there giving the tsktsk face, yet always be there, to give me the comforting shoulder whenever im just bawling my eyes out for all the hurt I've been through.
-
on a side note, it doesnt mean those times have ended or is in the past. I still look forward to my fridays and weekends where i get to maybe have that little catch up session with you or now it has turned to a condensed bitching session. I love how even we are going through different phase in life, you guys never fail to include me into yours or always drop me a message no matter how busy army is, just to ask about my day or my week, to be that overprotective brothers that a girl can always feel so annoyed at but know that you will always be there with a shotgun if im ever hurt.

love you bros, peace out and protect my ass here. With your wifle. or have you gotten sick of them XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment