Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Only love can hurt like this

Updates: coughing so hard.. ugh. and rashes still not going away.. plus the lack of sleep of chionging projects and skipping meals is making me a really icky mood. :( Been really in love with the song only love can hurt like this.

"Said I wouldn't care if you walked away,
But everytime you're there, I'm begging you to stay
And when you come close, I just tremble.

And everytime, everytime you go
It's like a knife that cuts right to my soul."
-

Sometimes I feel really breathless for the stuff that keeps hurling down me. Yes, i'm a perfectionist. Maybe that's why all the stress and pressure is starting to get to me, is it only been two weeks since I started school? I can't recall spending much time with anyone else, hope weekends would be good.
-

shoutout to my bestie who had been my comfort all this while, studying in school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment