Saturday, September 27, 2014

Cherish the woeful me

Ohaiyo~

Who ever said university was the best time of their life must have been joking -the amount of pure frantic rush to get a formula into your head, the wee hours of doing presentation, of chionging essays, of surprise pop quiz, man was I looking forward to recess week.

and it's ending, in 2 days time. sobs.

But I guess im slowly getting used to university life, but just barely. Sometimes I wonder why it takes people perhaps week or months to get used but it takes me an entire year to get used to the life here. And it's not as though things will remain constant, perhaps im one of those fools who demands for constant.
-

i wonder what's it like to date a depressed person. The amount of effort and understanding sometimes confounds me, why would anyone put in so much trouble to tear down someone's wall who will probably put it up again the next day or when occasion rises. but i guess that's love or care that I just can't seem to understand hur?

A friend once told me this, "but he has something that no one has, he has your heart."

but is it worth the pains to date a girl filled with scars all over?
-
back to studying,
till then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment