Monday, April 6, 2015

The strongest survive, the weakest get eliminated.

Yet, it is still such a hard pill to swallow. We are never born with the equal traits or equal rights and somehow it always seem like others struggle more than others. The world is both a frightful and a beautiful place to live in. To continue struggling in our existence is perhaps what we are all doing. Yet when one drops out of the race, is it truly a bad thing?

The boundary of strength and weak seem to blur whenever I think of you. You had this burst of joy in you yet you also crash without a slightest warning. I think of last year, I think of the times I went over to your house, listening to you rant about problems. I probably went on drinking spree with you as well, but I could never get over how protective I was of you that well... pretty much got into quite a few arguments with my ex cause of you because I believe then, that I didnt want you to walk down my path. But as much as I try, the more helpless I got at trying, the more pathetic my attempts to reach you feel.

Had I try enough? I ask myself. Would things have went down the same path if I had try harder?

I wonder will my silent apologies of not being good enough reach you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment