Friday, January 15, 2016

burnt in flames

2016, 

you are supposed to be good to me, but it has barely been fifteen days and I'm already down with fatigue. So much for not micro managing and doing my best to stay afloat. 

there wasn't much to say since the last time i posted since i practically spent my life around 3 human beings. But I ought to say as the year progresses, the stuff and people that matter get less and less. I feel myself slowly getting more cynical and less trusting than I already am at people. Though I must say I am better at opening up nowadays than I was a year ago. 

-- i just hope that somehow that things all work out in the end because seeing everyone so stressed up have me feeling really troubled as well. >< 

on another note, birthday this year was quite a surprise. I am terribly sorry to the peeps that bother to put in effort to help out and tried to "surprise" me which ended up with me not showing up. *twirls fingers* it made me felt so bad that i had spoilt their surprise as well as not being able to make it, which led to cake being wasted and people being disappointed. But somehow or rather, choorows managed to surprise me so that's actually kindda awesome. HAHA. I'm still quite amazed at how things went and the amount of efforts that went into making it such a fucking epic one. 
---

lighter note, I feel really really touched by people sometimes that they care about lil old me. It makes one feel like no matter what happens, one is never truly alone in things. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment