Wednesday, May 17, 2017

cookie

there is a part of me that feels like the tiny little cookie in black mirror. 
haha not the physical kind of cookie but the data kind, and I just simply can't stand and imagine what it would be like to do nothing, nothing at all. The cookie was trapped and broken for a few months of not doing anything. Barely two weeks into summer and i'm pretty much running myself dry, wondering whether im just left forsaken while everyone is working. Ack melodramatic, but yes it's been hell in that mind of mine. Would i fit into this cookie-cutter society? Do i want to fit in? would i broken and remold into one perfectly shaped cookie?
--
An opportunity came but now i'm not sure whether it is right for me?
--
It was strange talking to bella again, it felt like so much events and things have passed between us. I'm still sure we are there but it's iffy. All my feelings towards people feel iffy and i just feel a strange sense of depression hitting me every single time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment