Tuesday, April 17, 2018

what you do when you get your butts off

it seems weird, but a part of me still grieves over you.
like an old wound that refuse to go away
a scab that I keep picking on.
I said I am moving on,
but it seems like a curse
where I keep being reminded of you
you and your chains.

---
on a brighter note,
finally got my ass off and started playing with watercolour!
was quite impressed with the results even though I kindda fucked up some parts.
Should probably invest in watercolouring papers and blending palette(?) soon.

Also started my determination to cut carbs and sugar off for this summer.
still aiming to be below 50kg. HAHAHA well let's see how my determination gets me.

Actually went for a massage and it was not bad if it wasnt that painful.
But at least my body is no longer that sore, for awhile at least.
Think it might actually be a good investment as compared to going for a facial.
Tried it, and did a nopedisshit on it. Though eyebrow embroidery was good too.
Ah the price of beauty.
Speaking of which, I am still jabbing my eyeball with the eyeliner. Sobs, why is it so hard to learn
how to draw a damn line on your eyes?!?!
but i started learning some other skills better, still nowhere perfect but getting better at taking care
of my face. Hey, better late than never right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment