Sunday, August 14, 2011

A starting promise

I'm posting at unearthly time, but oh well.
I had not realized i was easily to read.
But you looked through me, despite the smiles I feigned.
I have no idea how much tears were shed today.
Or how many times i fell,
but i gritted my teeth just to get through most of it.

I haven't realized i closed up so much.
Each grin hurts. Each it's fine is a stab to me.
But i can't let you see the weak side of me,
I know how people say it's okay to let your guard down
and be yourself. But i just can't get past the stage.
I cry, but i won't cry in front of people.

so long as i haven't break, i can keep going on and on.
No matter how difficult it gets. But sometimes,
it gets too painful to get up, and that's when the blood swirl
and i stared at the stains I had caused.

I have no idea why people say i'm strong,
or a steel willed personality.
I'm not strong,
I seek strength to go through my life
and i am definitely blessed by the care
showered upon me like falling rain.

Give me awhile to make it alright.
I remembered your words.
Every single one of them.
I said i will keep them.I will.

Pinky promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment