Thursday, August 25, 2011

Those forgotten smiles

I was feeling sick and absolutely tired, lazing around at home.
It's been 2 days since I went to school. It felt like a nice break.
I opened the biodata that we used to write in primary school.
As i was looking through it, a throb. A painful throb.

Why have things change so much.
Things were so simple back then,
I was happy. I had every reason to never give up
on smiling each day.
Even when i went up to other school,
I look at the pictures with jojo and per.
They were all smiles. Yes, those were happy times.
So why has it all changed so much.

Tears filled my eyes.
Thinking how much because of things that happened.
How much I had changed.
And how I yearned to walk out of this mess
and smile again
because the sun shine once more.

And your warmth filled me again.
I might have forgotten.
But please,
Walk with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment