Monday, May 19, 2014

We're all moving on

Whether is it by what has been happening to make me typed this, I just needed to get this off my chest.
-
I absolutely hate it. Hate it when people come up to me and tell me that my life is better than theirs. I dont like it when people compare people's life. Doesn't mean that other people out there has "sadder" life  robs you of the right to be sad, it's as good as saying that you have no right to be happy because others has "happier" life. You know something, everyone has their ups and down. And no one has the right to criticize people for feeling any way. 

There comes the question of the whole idea of letting your life goes to waste because of pure emotions. Yep, i mean it. The thing is I'm fine with people being depressed and all about their life, if being sad is what makes them feel okay and comfortable, sure go ahead. What i dont like is when people tell me that they dislike their situation and they are not okay with their feelings, come up to me for advice about it. Then please do me a favor, ask me to shut up straight away if you think im gonna impose any form of my own beliefs on you, well let me get this straight, I am not forcing any beliefs/thoughts on people, I didnt point a gun to your head and say you have to do this and that, no. I believe in free will, and if you came up to me, you basically did out of your own will. So whatever you hear from me, will be of your own direct results of your actions. Yes I have my part to blame for the words I choose to use, but as I would put it kindly, I also have the right to be nonchalant about the situation and simply not care.
-

Okay, felt so much better after the rant.

School is starting soon, and it's kindda making me freaked out. Because I realized the amount of people I'm starting to know has begun to shrink. Yep, the so called social me is starting to really feel fearful of the idea of starting school, with a whole new identity. It's gonna be a good whole few years in such a school and I just cant put to words the stuff that will happen. 

And cause of an accident that happened, I just am more fearful of things and more panicky. Oh well~~ A few more days left before the army guys are out. Cant wait :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment