Saturday, November 29, 2014

The thing about love

I once thought that I was immune to it
when the first guy I like, left
and that caused me to wonder why it ached

I thought I didnt like guys
when i went to a girls school
where all I had was drama after another

I once believe a guy likes you
when he cares for you and that
he must complement you, so an emotional me
must find a logical person

that turn out wrong, in so many levels.

I believe then a guy must be emotional too
so he could understand and care the same way
but it results in a series of heartbreak

then I ask myself, why not find a guy who
likes you more than you do to him
I couldn't face him after a few weeks.

So I told myself, find a guy
that understand your dreams and chase them
before the dreams came, I realize there isn't much
to chase if he couldn't be there.

I said to myself, enough is enough.
no more compromising, no more giving
and leaving your heart to break.

maybe being single ain't that bad after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment