Friday, January 23, 2015

Am I wrong?

"You don't see it, when you're happy, you're infectious. I have seen how you work your way through and make me smile."

It's the days where you noticed the little things,
such as how queer people's shoes are in the train.
Or the random good morning you get from strangers
the short whistle of your favourite tune,
or the sun that you basked in.

It's hearing covers after covers
of people's interpretation of your songs.
It's when you do a little skip in your walk
and you meet familiar faces and you start to smile.

So this tune I hum: tell me am I wrong
for saying that I chose another way
I ain't trying to do what everybody else doing
Just cause everybody doing what they all do
If one thing I know, I'll fall but I'll grow
I'm walking down this road of mine, this road that I call home

So when I look at the mirror
I won't look away.
don't want to play no games.
I don't have to be afraid
Not going to give all that shy shit
No make up on, that's my sugar.
-
All the feels for the songs and for today. Happy pill for today.
gonna keep the spirits up, cause ain't gonna let anything fade
that smile. Ain't nothing I can do, following following~ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment