Monday, August 20, 2018

salt against the sky

my. I haven't wrote since the time when things were so bad emotionally.

It's Monday, I don't get the blues since I haven't found work. Well as far as blues go, i'm chilling in an empty house, with guitar music blaring and it's pouring outside. Somehow, this seems like the perfect weather for everything. I mean I love rain and all when i'm indoor all cosy up and i guess this also gave me my breathing space to do whatever I wanted.

where do I even begin. Things were bad emotionally and it took me forever to feel okay, and i think a part of me is still reeling in pain. While I do try my best to not let things bother me, but some days get the better of me and all i could do sometimes is to at least muster the courage and admit that there is something dreadfully wrong. Well at least under my breath and now, here. I did consider my options, to flee, to be counselled but instead, each day I stay, in my little cage, wondering when i would be okay.

Beside that, went for a short trip to perth and man. I am already hoping to be back as soon as possible. Though the living expenses are slightly painful, okay scratch that, really painful on the wallet but man, there was so much to see, so much to grasp, and of course, not to mention alcohol was cheap there. Highlight of the trip would most probably be whale watching, it reminded me of the time I saw dolphins for the first time, wild and free out in local water. I mean i just never thought i would ever see that and that took my breath away. Whales watching surprisingly came pretty close to that. Even though it was chattering cold, man i am glad that i bundled up like five layers just so I could watch these majestic creatures.

I am still not sure where I am going or where would i be. But for now, im grateful i am still okay despite everything that had happened.

0 comments:

Post a Comment